Saturday, June 16, 2012

Eve by Anna Carey

In the world that Eve grew up in she was raised as a orphan. And taught that men were evil, to do their studies and when the time came and they graduated they would be able to go on to college and then to the City of Sand. That the King had a place for everyone and life after the plague was wonderful. Little did Eve know that all that was being taught was not the truth, and that the truth was something more horrible then the plague. Arden another girl at Eve's school breaks the news to Eve that life after graduation isn't what they've been taught, that beyond the wall is not their next schooling. Eve is so upset that she gets sick, but what frightens her most is what if Arden is right? So late that night Eve goes in search of the truth...

I absolutely loved this book, but I love dystopian society novels. I find myself wondering if our society would ever have anything like this happen. It leaves me thinking, and trying to solve the book as I read. Wanting the next book to come out.

I gave this 4 stars.
Age 14 and up...

No comments:

Post a Comment