Sunday, May 20, 2012

Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Is book 3 in The Beautiful Creatures Series

"The mortal world is in a state of beautiful chaos and destruction, which will ultimately lead to an exquisite end." This is my favorite quote from the book. It is the best description of what takes place within the story.  Chaos of course is the theme of the book.

I struggled to read the first two books and even the beginning of this book, but I finally got it. I finally found the point of not wanting to put this book down. I struggled to stop long enough to take care of  my three kids =0). This book is a good book. It's the FINALLY the kind of book I normally read. And then like all of my other favorite series it left me hanging until  Tuesday, October 23 ,2012.

I rate it 4 out of 5 stars.
It is for 14 and up...

No comments:

Post a Comment